Friday, July 6, 2012

SOS ASAP

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
.
somehow i need a helping hand to force me out 
from my underwater world.
the suffocating world.
i hardly breathing.
but stubbornly i keep myself in.
.
i just can't.
i don't know how to get out.
i am blank and absent minded.
.
when i was thinking of stepping out,
i was actually sucked deeper inside.
by the time
the exit seems fade away.
.
i'm stuck with my heart attached strongly
to the unrequited love.
i tried before to release it
but failed.
.
SOS asap isn't a kind of food.
it is a signal.
for those who have way to help me.
please, i beg you.
.
just please pat me on my back.
just this once.
and tell me a soothing word.
tell me a relaxing phrase.
share with me a tempting advice.
so i can breath normally.
.
make me cry.
make me free.
be my oxygen
and get me out from this miserable world.


so close, yet so far.


37 : 40-61


p/s - good mood under construction.
this is what we call odd mood.
feel free to keep a look to another entries okay?





No comments: