Friday, July 6, 2012

Final resolution (till now)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
.
Recently i was reading "The Alchemist" by Paolo Coelho.
(milah, i read it when you were not at home..sorry not to tell you...)
Just  finishing the introduction part je pun. haha
.
I just kinda interested at how Paolo Coelho responded when people ask him how can "The Alchemist" hit a big success.
.
He answer : "I don’t know. All I know is that, like 'Santiago the shepherd boy', we all need to be aware of our personal calling. What is a personal calling? It’s a God blessing, it is the path of God chose for you here on Earth…"
.
So what is the path that God had chose for me I wonder?
To be frank, all of us don’t know that right?
Either to use all our potential at the right place and time, or either to improve our-selves weaknesses?
Or maybe it’s both?
.
But later, Paolo Coelho continued his writing saying it’s about to follow our dream. Doing something that enthutiasm to ourselves.
 Is it the right answer?
Just following my dream is a path that God had chose for me?
.
Sebagai seorang muslim, kita sedar bahawa hidup di dunia ini hanya sementara. 
Kehidupan akhirat akan menyusul selepas kemusnahan dunia ini.
Bekalan untuk akhirat wajib disediakan 
namun tugas dan tanggungjawab di dunia tidak patut diabaikan.
.
Being a muslim is about to be an excellent human being either in the world or hereafter.
We maybe can’t  100% control our fates in the world, being almost everything is about luck and genetically given. 
Yet, for the next world, it is almost 100% of we that going to determined it. 
To be success or to be hell. It’s up to our effort and perseverance.
(melainkan ALLAH berkehendak kepada yang lain..)

What I think is, my life in this world is about to finishing the task that ALLAH had instruct me to do.
So, that will be my dream from now on!
The best Hamba and daie.
To be both means I have to use all my potentials, talents and abilities,
and at the same time to improve all the weaknesses I have that hinder my path to achieve my dreams.
.
Yosh! 
I write this so I will not forget it even for the next 10 or 100 years. (kalau panjang umur~)
This writing will be my reminder for not wasting time to unrelated useless meaningless things and thoughts and actions.
This is my resolution.
This is my resolution.
This is my resolution.
May ALLAH help me in my journey biiznillah.



p/s - good mood constructed. finally i got my resolution. hehe i feel good after a long night sleep. the headache had disappear. now it's about to create a good life time dunia dan akhirat~
oo by the way, my ambition back then was to become a chemist. hehe apa beza chemist dengan alchemist eh?

Wallahua'lam.

No comments: